Author Topic: Socials unlocked by Business Career  (Read 4645 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Socials unlocked by Business Career
« on: April 30, 2016, 06:46:43 PM »
One of my sims is in the Business career, which I've maxed a few times but never paid much attention to.

Would you know if the socials unlocked by this career add any benefit to gameplay?
I'm referring to "Gossip about office romances," "Make fun of corporate goons," "Brag about job title," and "Offer career advice."

I'm curious if they help a sim in the Business career level up Charisma faster, or if they're there just for....well, entertainment value.
For example, the "gossip about office romances" social gives my sim's partner a Flirty moodlet.  ;D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Socials unlocked by Business Career
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 07:41:32 PM »
They seem to be there for the entertainment factor. I've always really enjoyed the business career best out of all the 'non active' careers mainly due to light daily requirements and the fun social that unlock. Any guided chatting will eventually level up charisma so more choices are better I guess.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Socials unlocked by Business Career
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 07:53:04 PM »
@Playalot

Thank you for responding. I laughed when my sim had a flirty "Juicy and Scandalous Gossip" moodlet (or something like that) from hearing about office romances from my Business sim.
I wonder if Brag about office title is a turn-off to unemployed sims, lol.

I tend to spam charisma-related and skill-related socials so, yes, I should try for a little more diversity... hehe

Edited to all: I'll record the different moodlets resulting from the Business socials and add them to this thread later.  ;D

anything