Author Topic: No TV Scramble Mod  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
No TV Scramble Mod
« on: March 07, 2016, 01:01:02 AM »
Hi, I just d/led the No TV Scramble mod from MTS by Scumbumbo and have a tip. At first I placed the unzipped file into the packages folder like most all script mods, but it didn't work at all. Next I extracted the file to the packages folder and now it works. All of my other script mods are the whole zipped file. I just thought I'd mention this if anybody else has any problems. He did mention the either/or in his post.

No More Video Distortion
by scumbumbo Posted 16th Feb 2016
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=572727

Offline Steellace

• Townie
Re: No TV Scramble Mod
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 10:05:27 AM »
Thanks for the tip as well as bring up this mod.  The TVs were driving me nuts last night (they make that high-pitched squeal, too), and I had decided I'd go looking for a mod today.  Now I know exactly where to go to get it without a bunch of searching.  :-)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 12:30:47 AM »
So when you fast forward the game and the t.v. scrambles and makes that high pitched noise, is that a bug? I've had that too and wondered if there was something wrong with my game.  :-\

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 04:48:17 AM »
@Rainbow Dash it's not actually a bug just a game design change. The dev's made the TV's scramble like that on purpose when movies were added with the Movie Hangout Pack.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.