Author Topic: Save folder empty - Mac  (Read 1980 times)

Offline elevenjalapenos

• Nooboo
Save folder empty - Mac
« on: March 23, 2016, 08:43:51 PM »
I recently got back into Sims3 and I wanted to download some custom content and I couldn't make it work. I would open sims to check if the content was there but it wouldn't be. Did more research downloading more things (newbie mistake) and the next time I opened sims all my game content was gone. I checked my 'saves' folder (i have a mac by the way) and nothing was there. There was however, outside of the 'saves' folder, the [filename].sims3 and [filename].sims3.backup files that I was trying to look for but my game still wouldn't load them. I'm not sure if this can be fixed or if I have to start everything all over again. Which isn't too much of a big deal because it's just a game and I only got some good stuff going within the last week so it's not the end of the world, but it would be nice to have that content back.
Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Save folder empty - Mac
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 10:55:58 PM »
I am not a Mac user. However, I may have a tip that will help you with your saves.

It sounds as though you have found your Save files, so what you can do is move them into your Saves folder to be able to see them and play them ingame.

I can't help with the custom content. Though this site maybe of assistance with that.

http://bluebellflora.com/the-sims-3-mac-help/
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything