Author Topic: Vampire pack pipe organ and clothes from the Medieval Pack?  (Read 1856 times)

Offline RavenStarshine

• Nooboo
Vampire pack pipe organ and clothes from the Medieval Pack?
« on: March 18, 2021, 12:50:16 AM »
:) Hey you guys!...

I'm very new to this forum and very new to THE SIMS. Starting to get the hang of SIMS 4 and have a few questions. Here they are {and they may sound stupid...so heads-up}:

1) Regarding the church-style pipe organ in the Vampire Pack. When using the pipe organ does anything weird happen {example of something "weird"...a SIM's skin turning green while playing it..or their teeth turning pointed}?

2) Is it possible to use clothing and other things from the Medieval Pack in a modern setting?

Also. I'm getting into SIMS 4 for creative reasons as well as gaming reasons {and more for creative reasons in fact}. So when I get into game mode {which will happen in the next week or so} and figure out those basics...I will need some things that aren't included and will either need help making them or I will need them specially made for me. I have very little experience working with meshes and am more experienced with 2D than meshes and 3D. Looking at getting into SIMS 4 Studio. Hoping to be able to make whatever I can on my own with SIMS 4 Studio. But need to know if we're permitted to post requests on this site and if so how that works because if we are then there is a chance that I may need to utilise that...

Get back to me,
Thanks!
Raven

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Vampire pack pipe organ and clothes from the Medieval Pack?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 02:22:48 AM »
Welcome!

1.   Nope, it's just an organ.

2.   The Sims Medieval is a standalone game from what I understand.  But google "The Sims Resource," "sims 4 cc," and anything more specific you might be looking for.  There is a MIND-BOGGLING amount of stuff out there. 

There's not a lot of modders who frequent this forum.  The place to go for that would be the Sims 4 Studio site.  Also, the S4S forums have a whole subforum devoted to WCIF's (Where Can I Find) and requests.
As for getting something made/getting help making something-- make sure you do as thorough a search as you can first, because chances are, it already exists.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 07:59:01 AM »
@RavenStarshine  Welcome to the forum and the game. @Brian_Z  answered you questions as good as I could, so I am just saying "hi". If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. I and others here will do our best to answer.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 08:20:53 AM »
Hi and welcome,

There is no official medieval themed pack for TS4, but as mentioned, there is a standalone game called The Sims Medieval.

Also, these guys () are the parentheses, not the {} ones ;)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted