Author Topic: Lighting Settings in Edit Town  (Read 9295 times)

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
Lighting Settings in Edit Town
« on: November 15, 2010, 12:06:39 AM »
When editing a community lot, how do you set the color of lighting? The "hand" function won't let you choose a color of lighting, as you can do in your home.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Lighting Settings in Edit Town
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 12:17:26 AM »
If you turn on testingcheatsenabled true and shift-click the lighting, the options for intensity, colour, tomb triggers etc will all pop up  ;D. I've got WA though, so it's possible it only works with that expansion pack, I'm not sure.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 12:07:03 PM »
Ah ha! Thank you so much!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 05:56:57 PM »
This does not work for me, either in Edit Town or ingame. In Edit Town with testingcheatsenabled true the hand still is the active tool with shift. All that happens is the item is grabbed. Ingame, it just gives Object, then Delete options.

I have all the expansion packs, btw.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 06:40:12 PM »
I just change it when my sim goes to a certain community lot.  Just click on the light and change colors, at least it has worked in the past, not to say it works now, but worth a shot.  I use to change the lights all of the time.  I know in the Grind, I could turn the black light off or on with my sim being there.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Jonna

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 10:00:48 PM »
Try using ctrl+shift or maybe just ctrl (I really ought to know this by now, lol)?  I'm pretty sure you can do it without even using testingcheatsenabled.  But otherwise, yeah, you could always just send a sim there.

anything