Author Topic: Building: A Community Garden?  (Read 44845 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Building: A Community Garden?
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2010, 04:33:20 PM »
geroo and Caitie , blessings and much gratitude to you for all this work!  I already had geroo's fairy garden and now am going to scoop up both gardens from you two.  Caitie, your style garden is more like what I prefer for a "garden" as opposed to a park.  It's organized with nice, neat, straight rows.  So speaks the lady who makes sure all her cans of food are all facing the same direction.  (Anyone see "Sleeping with the Enemy"?  Yes, I am that ocd about organizing!)  Geroo, on the other hand, your gardens give me a sense of art, peace, a place to nourish both body and spirit because they are so mellow and lovely.  I love fountains and you guys did a terrific job with the waterworks.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2010, 04:38:44 PM »
I just finished a huge project -- a community-style garden featuring every plant in the game (including the ones that came with WA and LN), all of perfect quality:

It took quite a bit of work, especially the archway in the front; and, of course, getting all the plants to perfect quality level.  XD

You can download it here.

Edit: I fixed your link so everyone can just click on 'here' and go right to it.  Good job!  
Mtglady

Caitie, how do you download from that site?  Could you consider uploading it to the EA exchange site?  It is so much easier to download it directly into your game from there.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wevee

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2010, 07:37:38 AM »
Caitie, how do you download from that site?  Could you consider uploading it to the EA exchange site?  It is so much easier to download it directly into your game from there.

If you scroll down, below the second image, there are the capitol letters describing which version of the game you are running.  WA+LN etc, those are the links to the download.  If you read what she wrote, you can see the version that would work for you.