Author Topic: Skill of the Week  (Read 47712 times)

Offline december22

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Skill of the Week
« Reply #180 on: February 13, 2016, 03:49:51 AM »
Life got in the way so didn't get time to post my score but I would've been near the bottom anyway. Some amazing scores! I don't think I've ever done the photography skill so didn't know just how much money you could make from it. Overall I found this very frustrating, just getting good at a skill then having to change!

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #181 on: February 13, 2016, 05:15:57 AM »
I never realized photography could be so profitable. Congratulations to everyone.   ::)
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2016, 09:33:22 AM »
For people interested in photography -- deleting them goes faster if you do it outside the game, from your screenshots folder.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #183 on: February 13, 2016, 11:16:56 AM »
Well I never even completed the 1st aspiration! Not even in all my test runs. I left the more profitable skills till the last weeks. Mixology and Amygdelight made the biggest difference to my sims cash but I also found pumpkin carving pretty profitable too.

I don't understand how anyone makes any money with photography. Admittedly I haven't used the skill much but I was lucky to get 30 simoleons for my photos. Does it matter what you take a photograph of?

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2016, 11:40:06 AM »
I took thousands of photo's - of the table.  It really doesn't matter what you take a photo of.  The trick is to be very inspired and then the sheer quantity you produce is what gets the income.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #185 on: February 13, 2016, 12:20:57 PM »
Interesting, maybe I never gave photography a fair shot in the first place - found it was a bit of a faff to be honest.

But thanks for the info HelenP

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2016, 05:43:57 PM »
Hi again everybody! First off, I'm sorry for my outburst and frustration. I'm not gone, but have been lurking. I've been reading the results and I guess I didn't even consider photography. I have since tried it and find it incredibly boring. Not sure about the mixology one, but it too might be boring. At least w/the gardening and painting, I can switch off to the other sim. Anyway, congrats Katie1!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything