Author Topic: List re mods broken/updated with Dec 4 patch  (Read 6725 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
List re mods broken/updated with Dec 4 patch
« on: December 06, 2015, 02:46:08 PM »
Just so everyone knows there is a list on the USA official forums that 'luthienrising' has put together showing which mods have been broken during the Dec patch. Also which mods have been updated and which mods were not broken. luthienrising, in my book, is just fab for doing this. Kudos to luthienrising.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/863545/broken-updated-mods-dec-15/p1

Here is another list for reference put together by 'Tatiana'. Such great work by these simmers and modders.

Broken Mods/CC List
http://simscommunity.info/social/threads/broken-mods-cc-list.2537/
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: List re mods broken/updated Dec patch
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 03:40:57 PM »
Hi Playalot,

Question, do you know of a link that doesn't make you login to the site to see a list of broken and updated mods?

MrsFlynn

==========
List re mods broken/updated Dec patch
Just so everyone knows there is a list on the USA official forums that 'luthienrising' has put together showing which mods have been broken during he Dec patch. Also which mods have bee updated and which mods were not broken. luthienrising, in my book, is just fab for doing this. Kudos to luthienrising.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/863545/broken-updated-mods-dec-15
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 03:43:32 PM »
Woops...I'll log out and then see if I can link again.  :)

*edit. Nope, the thread doesn't show up unless you are signed into the USA forum.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 04:21:27 PM »
Also note that some CC is also broken and causing problems with now conflicting mods and other CC. Basically if you can not exit CAS or something does not seem to be working correctly in CAS then you will need to remove your CC and go through the 'replace it in batches' process to figure out what is not working.

*edit further to that some CC seems to be conflicting with mods, that are in turn conflicting with some broadcasters. So you may track down one 'broken' mod or piece of CC and your game will work fine until one of your sims does something that involves one of these broadcasters again and so your game 'breaks' again. I'm not technically minded so I can't help you with specifics but the lists that are linked above are correct and you can always go back to the modders site or the CC creators site and check to see if they have updated for this patch.   :)

Offline tonycdh

• Townie
  • What does the llama say?
    • Me
Re: List re mods broken/updated with Dec 4 patch
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 04:57:57 PM »
Thanks for this! 

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 09:44:29 PM »
The cheat for CAS.FullEditMode is also broken. I tried it to get one my sims thinner and it didn't work. Shift Click CAS works, but it never worked for changing body shape of course we all knew that.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 09:57:32 PM »
The cheat for CAS.FullEditMode is also broken. I tried it to get one my sims thinner and it didn't work. Shift Click CAS works, but it never worked for changing body shape of course we all knew that.

it still works, I used it in one of my regular files today. I just put it in as CAS.fulleditmode , make sure that testingcheats on it active.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 10:54:15 PM »

it still works, I used it in one of my regular files today. I just put it in as CAS.fulleditmode , make sure that testingcheats on it active.

I did and it didn't work. Tried i dunno how many times.  Must be my end cause I couldn't purchase's books on a Windenburg Family

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2015, 07:33:42 AM »
Maloekoegirl has made a mod to replace shimrods mod, skilling faster.  I really had used that mod, so I was pleased when this modder replaced it.  Another was also made by, bobdbg that fixes the problem where the sim sits down before they put something away.  These can be found at mod the sims.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 04:29:46 PM »
Is there any word on no culling mods?  I was hoping there would be some culling fixes in the latest patch, but doesn't seem to have worked.  I'm working on a challenge file (not for this site, but just in general) and having generations of a family in town are important.  I see the no culling mod has been put on the broken list XD

anything