Author Topic: new computer arrived DAMAGED  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
new computer arrived DAMAGED
« on: December 23, 2015, 07:26:18 PM »
My computer arrived and as soon as we got it out of the box my son noticed that the plastic that lets you see inside (which I think is silly to have) was cracked and on two corners pieces were broken out.

Called BestBuy, they said I will have to bring it in and they will order me a new one.  Or, I can exchange it for another one of equal value.  Like they are going to have anything that I want this last. 

We are going to do it tomorrow.  Was going to wait till after Christmas, but hubby wants to get it taken care of and so we will be fighting the last minute shoppers. 
UGH!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: new computer arrived DAMAGED
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 07:39:19 PM »
I'm sorry to hear your computer arrived damaged. Hopefully BestBuy will step up and either give you a refund and/or allow you to order a similar desktop that's of equal or better quality.

Yes, I agree with your Hubby. Don't wait to return it. That could lead to more problems and headaches. -- Let's just say my Hubby and I know this from experience.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.