Author Topic: [BUG] Sim Goes to work, Comes home, Still at work?  (Read 2578 times)

Offline CattBott

• Nooboo
[BUG] Sim Goes to work, Comes home, Still at work?
« on: December 26, 2015, 09:26:25 PM »
I've had it happen with 3 different sims since the new patch, All Adult or Young Adult so far. They will go to work, As usual, Return home from work, But their icon will read as if at work, Can still select work options but cant access their inventory, Cannot use the camera to follow them or anything. I CAN still have them go get food and do other things, just annoying that i cant center the camera on them!
I've tried ResetSim, Didn't work.
I've tried quitting work, Restarting their job again, Didn't work.
I even went so far as to murder one sim because it was so annying!
Please help!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Sim Goes to work, Comes home, Still at work?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 09:45:21 PM »
This is a known bug.  If you find you have this bug, please go over to answer.ea.com using the link below and on the first post you should see a Me Too button under it. Click it to help show that others are having similar issues and hopefully that should help get it some attention.

-- December 4th's patch seems to have brought back some of the old bugs that were thought to have been fixed.

Sims Icons staying grey after coming back from work
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/FEEDBACK-Sims-Icons-staying-grey-after-coming-back-from-work/td-p/3446165

** If you are having this issue, it's been requested to let them know over at answers.ea.com. You can use the link above.

Troubleshooting tips are:

1. Remove your mods, and try the game again. - Move them to the desktop for temporary.
2. Travel to a different lot.
3. Move the household out via Manage Household, and back in to their home.

If there are more tips, they'll be added later.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.