Author Topic: Alien Love???  (Read 3344 times)

Offline kaity_sims_lover

• Nooboo
Alien Love???
« on: December 22, 2015, 12:36:18 AM »
I was playing and I was going to try to get a boyfriend so I could have a big happy family with my already born child and everything is going well and then.... 5 minutes after he became my boyfriend I got a notification that he was an alien! I thought it was fine so I continued to build up our relationship so I could propose and when I proposed I was rejected. In result my emotion went from happy to mortified!!! I was rejected by an alien!!

Can any of you guys tell me if I can fix the relationship and later on marry and have children with my alien boyfriend??

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Alien Love???
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 12:55:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum!
You can mend the relationship and get married etc. Just wait for all the negative moodlets to go and then try again. The flirty emotion is the best for getting a marriage proposal to be accepted and high hygiene also plays a factor! lol crazy but true! If a sim has any sort of negative emotion a proposal will be rejected. Chances are the boyfriend had the embarrassed moodlet from being discovered as an alien, this would have been enough for the proposal to be rejected. Or maybe your sim was angry about discovering he was an alien, so make sure both sims are flirty if you can but at the very least happy. :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 01:38:09 AM »
Whatever you do, do not try to fix the relationship in any way until the mortified moodlet goes away. Even a rejected friendly interaction can make your Sim very mortified and they will die from it. Best to let your Sim sleep it off and then have them be friendly when they are both in a better mood, as Playalot said.

When I first got the game, my Sim's proposal was rejected and I had her try to apologize or something. Next thing I know, there's Grim. :)

Offline kaity_sims_lover

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 02:18:58 AM »
After ending up with boy and girl twins with him, I broke up with him after being engaged and went back met a new guy got pregnant ditched him (oops) and went back to the father of my first child. We dated again and he moved in but because he was non-committal so he kept rejecting and I kept rejecting the proposal but in the end, when I rejected his proposal right after I then went into labour. So because I have Get To Work we went to the hospital but as soon we got there it said he was dying of embarrassment and he wasn't even mortified. He wasn't even Very Embarrassed, he was just embarrassed. I tried pleading to the reaper and he was in a bad mood clearly because he rejected and so now the father to my eldest child is dead (my eldest is only a child as well as my alien children). lol So now I am a widowed mother of 4 including 2 alien children??? MY SIMS ARE MESSED UP!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 05:36:30 AM »
Well @kaity_sims_lover sounds like your sims had quite an adventure!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything