Author Topic: Get Together Expansion Summary  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Get Together Expansion Summary
« on: November 27, 2015, 07:54:04 AM »
I've finally got on the ball and released a Guide to gameplay features in The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion, with all the main trailers. There's a link to Preorder if you like what you see. I'm personally very relieved to learn how deep the clubs system is going to be, and that it'll incorporate stuff from other Expansions so that we get to make the best use of the feature. Being able to fully customize clubs sounds fun, and my Sims will no longer be homebound!

If you'd like to discuss what you learn here, you can go to our official thread here: Get Together's EA Official Announcements

Definitely appreciate anyone who's buying it anyway doing so through the site, it helps keep the Forum ad-free for our members. :)

Locking this one, so that we can keep all discussion of the pack in one place. There may be a few more things to learn if you scour the thread, but I've picked up a lot of the little nuances and put them into this. I thank everyone who shared tweets etc. I've been quite busy and it was helpful to have most of the official info in one place.

anything