Author Topic: Re: And the Winner Is..The End of It All - Graveyard Please  (Read 34506 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is..The End of It All - Graveyard Please
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2016, 07:00:19 PM »
I hate being a quitter but the writing is really on the wall.  As I go back and re-read/check on what I wrote, I see huge gaps that are meant to be filled with pictures that often leaves the words not making sense.  Ok, I can gloss over that.  What I can't gloss over is going in to play my Retail Bloodline just to find the teen I had left behind has somehow miraculously become a young adult without my ever having played her as such.  So no teen career maxed, not much in the way of skills, and in general just a bust.  Based on that and the several glitches and problems I've been having, I'm officially calling this story over.  I'm sorry to leave my readers with this disaster but it will at least give me time to work on my ID and no buy stories.  Who knows what else I'll do.  I may actually give this another try but for now I'm off to lick my wounds.  I'll save my favorite Sims for future play, but I'm definitely done with this.  Sorry guys.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Re: And the Winner Is..The End of It All - Graveyard Please
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2016, 09:53:27 PM »
Oh, Joria, I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems. Good luck with your Immortal Dynasty!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.