Author Topic: Mod to Prevent Go to Bed  (Read 3407 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Mod to Prevent Go to Bed
« on: November 08, 2015, 12:18:40 AM »
Hi,I'm getting pretty frustrated here. When the sim's energy bar gets just a tad less than halfway and goes yellow, they're off to bed (9:30 at night! or earlier). I have the most comfortable beds in this home and so the kids are waking up at 2:30 am fully rested! What I would like is something to prevent them from going to bed on their own. I know I can probably just have them do something that would keep them occupied, but I don't always think of it. Thanks!

Dellena

Re: Mod to Prevent Go to Bed
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 07:48:56 AM »
The only thing I could find was a 'sleep all night' mod which is no longer supported so I'm not sure I'd recommend it.

This is one of the reasons that I play with autonomy off.  I'm big on queuing multiple tasks unless I've set them to reading a skill book.  I pick when they go to bed, not the game. :)  In a large family, it can be a challenge, but I like the challenge.  I got bored with just one sim to control.  Pause is your friend if you want to queue up tasks for several sims.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 10:46:08 PM »
I know! I'm beginning to remember to queue up things for them to do to keep them busy. Does turning autonomy off help w/them not going to bed when one family member travels to another lot?

Dellena

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 12:46:09 AM »
When you leave the home lot, sims left at home get the default 'care for self'.  If you don't want them going to bed before you return, try selecting the 'build skill...' task that you can select on their portrait.  With autonomy off, sims never do anything on their own until a need goes into red (if they are on the current lot).

anything