Author Topic: Multiple personalized families  (Read 3700 times)

Offline Emilie113

• Nooboo
Multiple personalized families
« on: December 29, 2015, 02:46:04 AM »
So I have a few different families of sims one in each world and two in a different one. The problem I'm having is that my families that I'm not playing with are aging while I'm in a different world playing with a different family. For instance, one family lives in willow creek and the other lives in Newcastle. My Newcastle family had infants before I left. I played with my new family and went back to them and saw that the babies were now children. Is there anyway I can make them go back to the way before or is there a way to make sure it doesn't happen?

Dellena

Re: Multiple personalized families
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 04:00:52 AM »
The only way to stop that if you have the families all in one game is to turning aging off entirely.  Otherwise, I'd have a separate game for each family so they don't age while you're not playing that game.  If you want the families to all be friends, then your only option is to turn aging off.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Multiple personalized families
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 05:03:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum Emilie113.

Aging Options

Click image to see larger view:

When you go into your saved game go to top right and the Options Menu>Game options>Gameplay tab.

There you will see the aging options:

Auto Age (Played Sims) with 3 choices in a drop down menu of:
No / Yes / Only Active Household

Auto Age (Unplayed Sims) with a check box.

If you want all the sims, including the ones you play, to not age up choose 'No' and make sure the check box next to Auto Age (Unplayed Sims) is unchecked.

If you want just your family you are currently playing to age up then click 'Only Active Household'.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.