Author Topic: Downloading Sims 4 Game Packs (like Outdoor Retreat)  (Read 4373 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Downloading Sims 4 Game Packs (like Outdoor Retreat)
« on: January 13, 2015, 03:51:30 PM »
Hello,

As some of you may know, Game Packs are a new format introduced by EA/Maxis.  At the moment, they are downloadable only.  However, when you purchase it, you may not know how to download it.  Hopefully this will help you in that instance :)

Can't Download It?

If you have trouble downloading the Game Pack, go to My Games > The Sims 4 in Origin and try clicking the little "i" (more details) as in the screenshot below. This will take you to a page where you can manage the Game Packs you own. We're hoping EA makes this a little more obvious for the future, else we'll see a lot of confused players.

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
Re: Downloading Sims 4 Game Packs (like Outdoor Retreat)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 08:21:29 PM »
Thanks for that, I just bought it now and would have spent forever trying to work out how to download it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 02:15:27 AM »
Does the forum still have a link that we can purchase Sims games through which provides kick-backs for the forum?

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 02:22:49 AM »
@_Annika_  It is right up the top of each page underneath 'Carl and Pam's The Sims Forum ^. If it doesn't show up on your screen, try clicking the '^'.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 02:55:43 AM »
Thanks Dek :)