Author Topic: Fitness and elders  (Read 17931 times)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Fitness and elders
« on: October 06, 2014, 10:56:15 PM »
Once your sim becomes an elder it can be somewhat dangerous for them to overexert themselves exercising, making it quite difficult to build the fitness skill and advance in the Body Builder aspiration.

A much safer way to build their fitness skill is the absent skill building function while other sims are out and about. So far I have seen no ill results from my elder sim staying and home and building her fitness skill while her son is out and about collecting and what-not.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sashley

• Nooboo
Re: Fitness and elders
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 08:39:14 PM »
I use the skill cheats but the cheat for the fitness will not work is anyone else having this problem.

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 07:59:33 AM »
I admit, it is a bit risky. But sometimes the job requirements demand the fitness skill for an elder.  :(

What I do is put a covered 2-in-1 bathtub next to the exercise equipment of choice. Basically I train the Sim for as long as possible, stopping on the immediate point that the Uncomfortable moodlet pops up, regardless of the overall emotion of the Sim, then dunking him in the bathtub immediately. Slipping out of the energized emotion is easy to recover with a shower.

So far they hadn't died yet. It's also useful to have the morning/night reward, as with any skilling.
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Offline Thomas286

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 01:14:25 PM »
I was making an elder work out I saw the mood let made her woohoo to kill her on purpose  ::)