Author Topic: Making Lots Bigger?  (Read 46112 times)

Offline sophhiiiaaaaaa

• Nooboo
Making Lots Bigger?
« on: July 17, 2015, 01:15:21 AM »
I've got a question.
how can I enlarge my land.
Thanks for answer.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Making Lots Bigger?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 11:52:51 PM »
From what I've read, you can't make lots bigger in Sims 4. You'll need to find bigger lots to place the bigger houses on.

----------
Reference Link:
Re: Changing lot sizes Sims 4
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Changing-lot-sizes-Sims-4/m-p/3804651#M17401
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Re: Making Lots Bigger?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 12:43:02 PM »
The "Garden Essence" lot in Willow Creek is a good size and costs the same (empty) as "Bargain Bend".

I built a 3 bed cheapie on Bargain bend for the BFF's and saved it to my library.  Now, when I start a new game I put my sim family in another empty lot and pause the game.  Then I go to manage Worlds and put the saved house on the Bargain bend lot.  Move the BFF's there and then move my sim family onto Garden Essence after bulldozing the lot.   I get a decent sized lot this way for the same outlay.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse