Author Topic: Can't retrieve baby sim fathered  (Read 5606 times)

Offline mcrocksxoxo

• Nooboo
Can't retrieve baby sim fathered
« on: August 05, 2015, 08:00:08 PM »
I was making my sim father babies with just random women he met at lounges and night clubs. Turns out two of those women were filler sims that don't belong to a household and I can't invite the babies over to add them to my household. I enabled cheats and shift clicked on the baby photos because it says he knows the babies and it did nothing. How can I retrieve them? Or is it just a lost cause? Is there maybe a place were those filler sims come from and go that I could check?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Can't retrieve baby sim fathered
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 11:00:01 PM »
Invite the women over, move them and the baby in, then move the women out if you don't want them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 09:42:03 AM »
Are the women still showing up in the relationship panel?  If they aren't they may have been culled and I don't know what that would mean for the babies.

Offline mcrocksxoxo

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 10:02:07 AM »
The babies are still in the relationship panel along with the mothers. And I can't seem to invite the mothers to move in because they hate the father romantically and have a very low relationship friend wise that can't go up because the father cannot resist flirting!

I was hoping the game progressing would turn the babies into kids that could be invited over but thats not happening.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 10:50:20 AM »
Make sure you have aging checked in the game options.  The other thing you can do is go to Manage Worlds.  Use this great guide Carl put out to move the babies into the household.

Moving Sims in and out  As far as I'm aware, sims with children don't get culled, so you should be able to find them in Manage Worlds where it says Sims not in a house.  You could also use this same tool to move the women into houses using the freerealestate cheat if need be ^^  Hope this helps.