Author Topic: Glitch or an update?? Can someone please clear this up for me??  (Read 1465 times)

Offline erin7604

• Nooboo
 ??? ??? Confused ???

My daughter was just playing the Sims 4 game. She just brought to my attention that you can start a game with just a teen sim.  I have been busy with 6 college courses this summer, so I have not been playing and have not really been on top of things.  I really do not remember being able to start a game with just a teen sim.  Also when was a sim able to read a book on the toilet?  This is new to me as well.  I tried to do some research on it, however I have come up with nothing. I know I have a few mods on my game, but do not remember adding anything like that.  My daughter does not know how to add mods, so I really do not think she added any. 

Can someone please tell me if this is a glitch or an update?

Thanks,

Erin

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Glitch or an update?? Can someone please clear this up for me??
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 05:26:25 PM »
Hi erin7604,

Welcome to the forum. Being able to start a new game as a teen was added sometime. Exactly when I can't remember. Sims have always been able to read on the toilet, or play the tablet, or take a selfie and even drink. It is all part of the multi-tasking that the sims of TS4 can do. Neither starting as a teen nor multi-tasking on the toilet is because of a mod! Just normal base game game-play.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline erin7604

• Nooboo
Re: Glitch or an update?? Can someone please clear this up for me??
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 06:41:34 PM »
Hi Playalot,

Thank you so much for the quick response.  I remember my daughter trying to live as a teen alone before and was unable to do it. So it made me wonder. The reason why I probably never realized that sims could do things while going to the bathroom is because I use the cheat to make my sim always happy. 

Thank you so much for the clarification.

Erin