Author Topic: Building a complicated 2 story house on a cliff?  (Read 1508 times)

Offline kwillow666

• Nooboo
Building a complicated 2 story house on a cliff?
« on: October 25, 2022, 08:11:10 PM »
Hello everyone!
Thanks for looking. I've been playing Sims since 2001 but only have been playing 4 since last year. So I'm slowly learning to build well in this game. I've been trying to recreate a house from my childhood that was 2 story on a cliff, but you enter on the top floor & go downstairs. Both floors have windows overlooking the cliff. I tried both with lowering the entire foundation into the ground which would be like IRL but as much as I tried my sims couldn't get in, & also with a basement but you can't really have windows in a basement.  :( I gave up & "disposed" of the family because I had spent so much time on it & was way too frustrated.  >:( Can anyone who is a more proficient builder help this girl out? Thank you!!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Building a complicated 2 story house on a cliff?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 07:25:52 PM »
Hi KWillow,

I'm not sure if we have very many Sims 4 builders anymore. However you might be able to find building help over at the Official Sims Forum or maybe ModtheSims.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.