Author Topic: Edit Work Outfits?  (Read 24780 times)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Edit Work Outfits?
« on: February 25, 2020, 03:11:15 PM »
Is there any way to edit a work outfit?  With a mod would be fine.  I already use MCCC, but I don't see anything that will let me do this.
All I want is to put my sim's glasses on her.  She wears them all the time, the only time someone might see her without them is at the pool.  So it's kind of annoying that her lawyer outfit doesn't have them, and I don't see a way to change it.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Edit Work Outfits?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 03:16:48 PM »
Ok, and I got a reply elsewhere.  MCCC will do it, it was under a different tab than what I thought it would be.  It's under Sim Commands, rather than Dresser where I thought it would be.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 03:51:01 PM »
I am glad you found a way. Had you not beat me to it I was going to point out MCCC could do it. Sorry I was slow but MCCC support on discord it top notch and way faster than me at replying to stuff.

Offline Averyton

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 08:58:45 AM »
Finally found how to do that ! As much as I love this game, sometimes it's a pain to figure out some things. Nevertheless, it's still a great simulator game and I spent countless hours developing my city and my characters. Especially now with nothing to do in the city it's a blessing to say the least. Now I'm also looking into how I can create cool robes for my main characters too. I'm trying to get there sentimental IQ higher and one good way is adding more casual and bonding clothing, like the ones that I've bought for me and my husband in real life.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 12:38:47 PM »
Finally found how to do that ! As much as I love this game, sometimes it's a pain to figure out some things.

Agreed, this ought to be a base game option.  Lots of sims might have some thing they wear, that they are NEVER seen without, but a career outfit gives you no option to fix that without a mod.  Like my sim's glasses, or a hair color streak that goes in the hat slot, or even some of the crazy prosthetic items cc creators have come up with.