Author Topic: New Mod - Get to School  (Read 2066 times)

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
New Mod - Get to School
« on: June 13, 2015, 05:26:11 PM »
I am just letting everyone know that there is a mod to the Get to Work expansion that allows you to follow your Sim children to school and follow them in school. You will need to create a school community lot but other than that, the whole thing is like the followable careers in Get to Work - only you don't get paid for helping children in school.

The URL to the mod info is here: http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/118055018232/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack

I know official challenges on this site ban mods but this mod is not something that affect gameplay much, it's just a sort of expansion to the game that merely expands on children in the Sims 4, so maybe we can have a fan challenge using the mod - like having to help a child get an A with the mod. I'd like to hear the mod's opinions on this mod and whether it's viable to make an unofficial challenge for it.
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: New Mod - Get to School
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 04:54:57 AM »
I've been itching to try this mod since I had my gen 2 but I am still building the school so haven't tried it out yet.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything