Author Topic: The Dangelo Legacy - graveyard please  (Read 20721 times)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Dangelo Legacy
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2015, 07:59:35 PM »
@Shewolf13 - I haven't actually been in game on this file yet since the patch. For the first time EVER I took loads and loads of screenshots when playing and posted a bit at a time.. don't think I'll do it again. I'm lucky I did though as it's only just been in the last couple of days I've had some time to play. I have no clue how this is going to turn out... will be letting my Sims direct me on this one! Thanks for reading Wolf, it means a lot.  ;D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2015, 01:27:02 AM »
Oh dear! They really do need some time together to just 'sort it all out'. Mind you, living with Illy probably is enough to drive a saint mad!  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2015, 03:48:43 PM »
@Playalot - She is a bit.. strange.. ! ;) Can't wait to play again and see what happens.

Hi everyone, just taking a very quick break with the Dangelo's as me and my family are heading back home very shortly and will have no time to play. Can't wait to get back home for so many reasons.. including a huge marathon session with my Sims!

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2015, 02:34:59 AM »
Rochelle is such a beautiful name. Derived from France, it means Rock. It also has the meaning of ‘battle cry and rest’. Rock also has a good symbol. I think it suits her. Kinda remind me of Jaxon from your previous story. Hope something good happened to their relationship :)

See, even Willow has her own limits. Sometimes we need to express about how our feel so others could understand. They couldn’t read our mind anyway. I think it’s alright not to be alright sometimes.

Rochelle looks adorable in your latest chapter. You’re great with taking close up expressions, KTK. Keep it up!

Take your time, KTK. Readers won’t go anywhere :D
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2015, 09:04:09 PM »
@arimau - Thank you Ari  :D Have finally got home but now we are all filled with colds/flu and the house getting some flooding due to some amazing storms we are getting here in Dubai! Will definitely get back to the Dangelo's soon (however I have been playing a bit with a Cloudbringer Dynasty.. shhhh.. don't tell Willow!  ;))

Offline AmyLR94

• Nooboo
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2015, 10:46:29 AM »
I LOVE this! It is amazing! xx

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2015, 10:24:57 PM »
@AmyLR94 - Thank you! I've left these guys alone for a bit, but promise to get back to them soon! Welcome to the forum!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AmyLR94

• Nooboo
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2015, 04:27:29 AM »
@AmyLR94 - Thank you! I've left these guys alone for a bit, but promise to get back to them soon! Welcome to the forum!  ;D
Thank You! He he I joined on here so I can get some ideas, and help for my sims 4 too :) xx

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2015, 09:09:42 AM »
KTK10 I was reading this. This little Nooboo needs to age up and show some grown up how act like adults LOL

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2015, 03:39:08 PM »
I just got caught up. What a dynamic pair! Hopefully Rochelle can be the calm in the storm
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

tweeker123

« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2015, 04:23:54 PM »
What a wonderful story! Can't wait for more!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2015, 10:51:25 PM »
Am going to ask that this be moved to the graveyard. I still have the file, but I am having trouble having time updating the Cloudbringers Dynasty as it is, so this may have to take the FAR back seat for a while.. Thank you!