Author Topic: Question regarding to floors in build mode...  (Read 2081 times)

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
Question regarding to floors in build mode...
« on: May 12, 2015, 12:36:55 PM »
I put a house in my game that I selected from the gallery. This particular house I selected and placed on a lot in my game has floors where half of a normal floor square is one floor design and the other half of the floor square is another to create a really cool overall pattern. Not sure if this is a silly question but it is worth asking. How do I create such floors as described previously? I am sure it is a simple keyboard command that for whatever reason I cannot find the answer to while searching through Google. Not sure if I am using the correct words to describe what I am trying to get across, thus why I maybe cannot find an answer through the search engine, but hopefully whoever sees this post understands what I mean and can give me an answer.  :)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: Question regarding to floors in build mode...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 12:44:39 PM »
When placing a floor tile if you hit CRTL-F it will let you let you place 1/4 of the floor tile. It'll be shaped like a triangle letting you run the design at a angle across the floor and use different tile designs in the same square.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Question regarding to floors in build mode...
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 05:25:16 PM »
When placing a floor tile if you hit CRTL-F it will let you let you place 1/4 of the floor tile. It'll be shaped like a triangle letting you run the design at a angle across the floor and use different tile designs in the same square.

Yushhhh~!! Thank you so much! =D

anything