Author Topic: Luxury Party Stuff  (Read 2729 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Luxury Party Stuff
« on: May 19, 2015, 05:41:51 PM »
The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff is now on the guide, and features a number of the new objects, clothing, and hairstyles. I got most everything. The new fountain and buffet tables do impact gameplay, and I'm glad of it. The female clothing and hair is the biggest portion of it, but overall the Stuff Pack seems to be a good value. If you like it, consider buying from Origin through us. Hope this helps some of you who wonder if you do/don't want this one. i tried to be thorough :)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Luxury Party Stuff
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 06:50:45 PM »
Just so people are aware, it looks like I missed the new make-up, of which there are about 9 new types. 2 lipsticks, and a variety of eye shadows.

Edit: made a collage of the new makeup and added to the guide :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 02:24:28 AM »
Great guide!  From what I hear there are also a few new recipes for oven and outdoor grill that come with the pack.  I think they are the same ones from the buffet table that didn't already exist.  Are leftovers from the buffet table or punch bowl able to be stored?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 04:56:51 AM »
The Sausage & Peppers can be cooked on the Outdoor Grill. The Ceviche & Chips, Vegetable Tempura, and Almond Macaroons can be cooked using the Oven/Fridge. Leftovers can be put in the fridge just like any other cooked item. Punch bowl/Fountain of Mirth can only be emptied or the drinks improved
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 05:56:33 AM »
Leftovers can be put in the fridge just like any other cooked item. Punch bowl/Fountain of Mirth can only be emptied or the drinks improved
That's cool.  I didn't think they would be since the leftovers from the buffet table in The Sims 3 weren't.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 06:14:06 AM »
This is worth mentioning on the page, since a person stands to lose a sum of money by bothering to stock all the foods for $250. While that is a value compared to paying for them individually, it's a huge amount of servings that will go unused for your typical party. 40 servings of food, across 5 dishes = a LOT of leftovers! If you have a great chef in the house though, you're better off eating their meals given the moodlets though.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 06:36:54 AM »
I'm guessing you can also call the guests to eat from the buffet table?  I've heard there's no way to get your guests to serve themselves punch, though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.