Author Topic: Goes to manage worlds map  (Read 1640 times)

Offline simsomnia

• Nooboo
Goes to manage worlds map
« on: April 20, 2015, 03:39:31 PM »
HELP!!! accidentally i must have deleted a file on the sims documents.i am unable to play or build max i can do is manage worlds map... it says something like a neighbourhood was unable to save .... see i make youtube videos and there is a unfinished build that i have no access to.i uninstalled it and installed it, i repair it but nothing works .... please help

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Goes to manage worlds map
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 04:41:03 PM »
Hi Simsomnia,

What you may be experiencing is a known bug. I've read that it's partially fixed.

[Partially FIXED] Loading family just loads Map again - Please update your games
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Partially-FIXED-Loading-family-just-loads-Map-again-Please/td-p/4137595

It's been suggested if you have this problem, please upload it somewhere, like Dropbox or Mediafire and let Crinrict know. EA is looking at players saved games to see if they can get the problem fixed.

If you find you have this bug, please go over to answer.ea.com using the links above and click the Me Too button. -- If we click me too for it, that should help get it some attention.

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything