Author Topic: No "Transfer Patient Case"  (Read 18488 times)

Offline hkmaja

• Nooboo
No "Transfer Patient Case"
« on: June 26, 2017, 06:14:48 AM »
Hello! I gather this is an old bug - but it is the actually first time I've decided to play a doctor sim :o I have the issue that the option to "transfer patient case" simply doesn't show up; both when I was an orderly and as the next level up. I've done some research, and the suggested solutions (such as engaging the doctor in conversation, making them leave the room or chat on the bench) don't bring the option up either. I'm exhausting all diagnosis options I can on the patient sims, and I've tried it with both MTS mods (the one that spawns a second doctor, and the More staff at hospital mod) but I've never seen this "transfer patient case" option. I'm checking the "friendly" interactions on both doctors.

Is my best option to just advance the career until I can diagnose myself? It's a shame, as it is quite fun, but so buggy!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: No "Transfer Patient Case"
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 07:35:24 PM »
Yes, you basically answered your own question, your best option to just advance the career until the sim can diagnose or use cheats to promote your sim to that point. Did you know that sims who have the Connections Reward Trait start every career at Level 4? Also Carl has a good guide here to help with diagnosing the illnesses.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nizzy

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 04:09:03 AM »
Literally just stumbled on this by accident after noticing the same issue, but the "Transfer Patient Case" is not an interaction for the co-workers it's an interaction for the patient. It's under "Examine Patient" once you have a case...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 05:03:13 AM »
Hi @Nizzy  welcome to the forum.  :) The interaction should be for your active sim to do on the NPC sims patients, right. So at the lower levels of the career your sim should be able to transfer patient sims to the NPC doctors who also should be working at the hospital. Trouble is that sometimes this interaction is missing.

Offline Nizzy

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 05:16:20 AM »
That's what I'm saying, that interaction is not missing you find it on the PATIENT, not the doctor (although allegedly you can find it on a doctor as well). Once you have your case, you click on the patient again and go to "Examine Patient" and the transfer interaction should be there. You click it, and then it gives you a choice of staff members to redirect the interaction to. If it's still missing on the patient then that is an issue, but so far I've always found the "Transfer Patient Case" interaction this way and successfully completed it.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 11:45:36 AM »
I hear ya, but for some games the interaction is missing completely and that's the bug.  :) As you'll know not all games get all  bugs so sometimes what works in one persons game will just simply not work in another.

anything