Author Topic: Go straight from hospital to retail lots  (Read 2352 times)

Offline ZoeLou

• Llama Wrangler
Go straight from hospital to retail lots
« on: April 02, 2015, 05:46:27 PM »
Does anyone know how to go straight from a work lot to a retail lot?
I've seen it done on youtube videos but I'm not sure how.

My sim couple has the female working as a doctor, and then the husband makes sculptures to sell on their retail lot that is also acting as their home. When the woman finishes work, it sends her back to the home lot which they have to have, which is empty. Kind of annoying.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
Re: Go straight from hospital to retail lots
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 09:17:35 AM »
Well you can always switch control between the couple. If the husband is on business lot, switch to him when the wife almost need to go home. When the salary notification popped up, the wife might not join in retail lot. Simply click on her portrait to invite her on the retail lot.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snownova

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 07:38:36 AM »
I really wish they hadn't made retail lots, home stores like in Sims 2 were much easier to use and more fun. It's just such a bother to manage multiple sims over multiple lots now.

Offline Steellace

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 10:35:21 AM »
I have not found a way to make them automatically go to the retail lot from work or school (would be SO nice).  However, when the "travelling" sim returns home (you get the salary or school notification), just click on the little lightning bolt on their portrait.  One of the options will be to bring them to the current lot.  They just pop there instantly.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 01:10:14 PM »
I just hope in the future we can have retail business on our own home. This would make our live so much better.