Author Topic: Sim death related question  (Read 1582 times)

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
Sim death related question
« on: April 01, 2015, 02:52:57 PM »
Okay, so, I play with multiple houses in my game and I am at the point now in my game where the "original" sims whom were adults at the beginning (Mortimer, Katrina, etc.) are elders and they are nearing death at the same time. I know that if I am not playing the sim at the time of death then I will not get an urn/tombstone for them to come around as a ghost, which is what I want but I don't want to have one but miss out on the other since they are approaching death at the same time very soon. Is there any advice someone can give to help me out with this predicament?

Offline Hylo

• Nooboo
Re: Sim death related question
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 03:23:35 PM »
I don't know if this will be helpful to you at all (you may already be aware of this info), but if you click on the Simology panel, you can see the age of your Sim.  It's the green progress bar.  It tells you how old they are in days.  That could give you a better idea of how long they've got.  I can think of two options off the top of my head that might work in your gameplay...
-At the time of death, if for some reason you wanted to attempt to extend your Sims life, you could use the "Plead for" interaction with the Grim Reaper to extend life.  If the Reaper agrees, that could extend life by a few days.
-You could disable/enable automatic aging for the other households while keeping it so that the current active household automatically ages.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sim death related question
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 03:50:22 PM »
I appreciate the advice, thank you for your time! <3

anything