Author Topic: Teen Sim never gets Homework  (Read 14308 times)

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
Teen Sim never gets Homework
« on: February 05, 2015, 08:41:49 PM »
I am about a week in to this family and the teen daughter has yet to receive homework. There is a child in the house as well and he gets it every day. She is almost in the red on school performance. Has this happened to anyone else?

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Dellena

Re: Teen Sim never gets Homework
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 09:59:43 PM »
You can buy Homework from a bookcase.  So buy it and have her do it.  Maybe then she'll start getting it every day again.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 06:54:53 AM »
Weird I never would have thought of that. Thanks!

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Steellace

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 03:07:10 PM »
In my experience, the kids don't "get" homework everyday.  When they age up to child or teen, their appropriate homework book appears in their inventory without the need to go to school first.  The only thing going to school does is make them able to do it again.  When children do their homework, they put it back in their inventory.  The teens, however, do not put it back and leave it laying wherever they happen to be.

As Dellena mentioned, you can buy the book from the bookcase, but you might find that missing after they've done it as well.  It's likely somewhere on your lot.  I try to make sure they have an empty desk in a central location, and they usually go there to do it (but not always).  This helps, but I sure wish they would fix this problem and make them put it in their inventory like the children do!

Dellena

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 06:10:50 PM »
There's a mod that fixes teens leaving their homework laying around.  I've been using that one.

anything