Author Topic: Life Sounds Like: Last Chapter & One Special (Complete)  (Read 15682 times)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
Re: Life Sounds Like: ~ Superheroes ~
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2014, 09:45:31 PM »
@KTK10 : Thanks, KTK! Don’t worry, I’m still yearning over my passions ;D

@Pam : I’m sorry, it should be fixed soon. Thanks for reminding me :)

@Ginj : Thanks for clarifying that for me, Ginj. I think I’m too serious looking at things, lol. Ah, one bad habit of mine. Don’t worry; everything is under control and thank you for your wish that means a lot for me. I missed you too and Desjardins :)

P.S: Oh, I finally got my copy of Rocket Ship Galileo. I can’t wait to finish the book :)

And WOW. It hits 1.000+!

Yay! Thank you so much for spent your time just to read my stories. Thank you for the love and your support! Thank you to readers and silent-readers to gave me such motivation to keep on learning. It really means so much!
Love you guys! 

Sorry for the lack of updates and online presence, real life keeps me busy. I barely have time to play and time for myself. Hold on, next chapter should be ready soon :)

P.S: I hope that you have a Merry Christmas guys and happy holiday!

Main Storyline

Chapter 07: Wrecking Ball – starring: Aristo & Cassandra Goth

Spin-Offs

Because You Loved Me – starring: Holly Alto & Malcolm Landgraab

Spoiler:
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

(Christmas) Special

Mis Deseos – starring: All character from Life Sounds Like, guest stars from This Is I Promise You: Harriet Isabella & Harry Redmond plus one new character introduction: Henry Loordes.
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Mis Deseos
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2014, 10:15:00 PM »

Hi, come in. Welcome again to my world, folks.
Well. Lot of things happened in my life.
However, I’m glad that was over.

The good news is I finally reconciled with my family and I was granted privilege to be independent for the first time. Thanks to Magz from Oz for reminding me that in babble section, very appreciated. Family is indeed important because family is our heaven in the earth.

Well, my parents are very overprotective and I admit that I misunderstood them all the time, so that could explain everything. They’re care about me but they way they convey it just wrong, so there’s miscommunication for a long time.

I even got my first hug from both of them when I asked. I knew it’s weird because in my place showing such affection is a peculiar thing. Don’t ask about public display of affections, you already know about the answer.

That also works when say “I love you”. They never say I love you, they’re showing it through their actions, provide what I needed and spare their times. My Gran said “The greatest gift that we can give to our beloved is our time; because it’s a part of our soul that we will never get it back.”

Being parents also hard, there’s no detailed lesson for that.

For now, I don’t want to think about Love. Love is really a weird feeling that made me think illogically and do something crazy for one thing that still uncertain. It’s so random.

So, I agree with Sheldon Cooper.

“Love is in the air? Wrong. Nitrogen, Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide are in the air.”

And The Doctor:

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”

I decided to take over family business and becoming an heir; however before that finally happen; I would like to try my best to run my own business first. So, I could learn about things that I needed to know. I don’t want to ruin everything with knowing nothing.

Old folk said that experience is the best teacher and the journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. The last is from Lao Tzu :)

My Father supports business that I will run through, he also interested in what I’m capable of. Well, like Father like Son after all.

I think that’s also selfish and ungrateful for me to waste away my ancestor efforts. Another reason is to keep family namesake and lineage, just like a Legacy challenge. It’s not my life anymore anyway, because the fixed rule is Firstborn and it’s based on Patriarchy :)

There are no parents that not thinking about their children. Especially Mother, she’s always right when it comes to a hunch ::)
That’s why. I never bored to tell ya. Respect your Elders because they’re usually know something that we didn’t know.

Well, enough about me. I have three stories for you to read.
Happy reading, folks!

Regards,
Ari

Main Storyline

Chapter 07: Wrecking Ball

Takes the continuation of Aristo’s struggle to deal with Avaratia who’s found out as his…   
Starring: Aristo, Cassandra Goth, Bob Pancakes and Malcolm Landgraab

- Click Me -

Spin-Off

Because You Loved Me

This is the final conclusion about two hearts and one world who also star-crossed lovers. It’s that true that Ambrosia isn’t just a myth? Will they end up together reunited as one…? Or their story will be like one famous tragedy from Shakespeare? That’s just like what written over the stars.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

Starring: Malcolm Landgraab & Holly Alto

- Click Me -

Special

Mis Deseos

Mis Deseos or My Wish is one chapter that dedicated to celebrate Christmas. Take a look for randomness and resolution that each character wished for the upcoming New Year. It’s Fourth Wall, already told ya.

Starring: All characters

- Click Me -

Credits

Quotes
•   Lao Tzu
•   Shakespeare (Juliet)

The Sims 4 Attributes
•   Angela (for Contemporary Christmas Decoration)
•   David Sims (for Santa Hat)
•   DOT (for Holiday Yard Set)
•   dx8seraph (for Halloween Set Skeleton Baseball Cap)
•   Emagin360 (for Just DO it NIKE long tee)
•   kardofe (for Christmas Wall)
•   LumiaLover Sims (for Bandaged Face and Hand)
•   SegerSims (for Santa Dress, Knitted Santa Dress, Snowman Dress with Scarf)
•   Serpentrogue (Facial hair style 01)
•   Severinka (for Christmas Set)
•   Ms Blue (Winter Wonder Beanie & Scarf)

The Sims 4 Rooms
•   SimsVIP_Admin (for Christmas Living Room)
Arimau's Playground

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Life Sounds Like: Special ~ Mis Deseos ~
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2014, 12:45:33 AM »
How lucky are we? You have been busy and and you get back there are 3 separate stories! Mis Deseos was great, it was really cool to see all your characters in one spot. Because You Loved Me was just gorgeous and I do love to see Holly.. can't wait to see what happens there. Wrecking Ball was a blast! Go Cassie!!! Well done Ari!  ;D

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Re: Life Sounds Like: Special ~ Mis Deseos ~
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2014, 08:36:00 AM »
@KTK10 : Thank you so much, KTK!

I’ve been working on it little by little actually since the last November. My favorite one is Mis Deseos maybe because I can ask them anything that I want since it’s really a Fourth Wall and I want to keep main story-line to the point but I was lost in process myself, dunno about things that I want to ask.

Because You Loved Me part also challenging, it’s kind of simulation for Immortal Dynasty to get Ambrosia for real, I was lost in the progress too but somehow I can make it, so it’s like a testing. Well, skilling and discovering thing is also fun! Since the last patch things this game become much challenging, it’s just like play a hardcore game :D

There’s no way to have all of them at once. It’s actually fun to have read-marathon to catch up with everyone stories (still not covered ‘em all) for one day after celebrating Christmas, that’s quite a challenge for me. Unfortunately that my eyes couldn’t hold it, I end up with an eye sore but I’m very happy to be here again :D

Banzai~!
Arimau's Playground

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
It's nearly 12 mn in my timezone but goodness, I am eating your stories up!

Sorry it took me so long to get to it. :)

I love how your stories (especially your spin-offs) glide through different directions, something sorrowful, to something more delightful, then a touch of mystery in some places. It kept me going and I practically finished all of them even if it does mean I'll wake up late tomorrow.  ;D

I look forward to reading more.  ;)
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
@imayu94 It’s alright. Thank you for taking your time, ayu.
Thing that you can be sure of one story is related to another directly or indirectly. So, what’s not explainable in one story will be covered in another.

I love to tell a different side, as there are many versions just from one story. So, that’s what make creating stories are interesting and fun! I think even a side character/cameo is important in my life—I’m not a writer—but they’re deserved to be the main cast too :)

If you look carefully, there’s a hint that related to upcoming stories as well. Even it looks subtle and vague. 

Next updates will be ready soon. Hold on.
Arimau's Playground

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Last Chapter & One Special
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 02:51:32 AM »

Hi, again. Thanks for coming. Welcome to my world, folks!
Happy New Year 2015!
Even wondering for what I did these days?

Eh, no? Aww. Okay.

*Sit around the corner while drawing on dirt with stick*

Nah, just kidding!

Well, I begin to work out to building muscle, it starting with a dumbbell. (Unfortunately there’s no such of thing available in current game so this screenshot would work). After reading workout book “The Men’s Fitness Exercise Bible” by Sean Hyson, I feel energized and started to work out like crazy and it ends up with muscle strain for one week. So, I start to take it slowly for now… :P *learned from my silly lesson*

I’m not aiming to be a bodybuilder nor decided to slimming down, I love my body—I’m proud for being plump—well, that’s now—there’s a time when I hate my physical body SO MUCH. It’s occurred when I still a teenager; I used to have a poor self-image.
Well, I’m doing this mainly it’s for health and working purpose. Thanks to that my health has been improved significantly :)

However, I still have my struggle on grow a full growing beard. I had advice from my Great-Uncle how to grow one. He said that I could get the ingredients from the forest; which grows near where my extended family lives.

It’d be a long trip for a quest to growing beard alone, LOL. Well, I want to try different variation of facial hairs. I’ve a plan to go there together with my Gran. Well, she loves to visit the relatives. For her family is very important.

My Gran and Great-Aunts disapprove if I having one (read: beard) like my Great-Uncle. They prefer me to have a clean shaving. Its two men against four ladies… We’re overwhelmed and have no chance to win, lol!

What’s wrong anyway? It’s kinda cool to have a beard.  <pouts>

At least you’ll look older, scarier, wilder and wiser… :P <just imagine>

Great-Uncle and Aunts said that I resemble my late Grandfather so much. The way that I talk, the way that I look, the way that I like, they said that as if my Grandpa is still here. I wonder that for myself… Am I looking like him so much?

Most of Gran friends say so.

That also remind me of my high school crush who ever said to me when she gets married she doesn’t want to have a future husband with a beard. So, that’s why every time she ate something, she always make sure her plate is clean, because from her culture if she doesn’t, she will end up with a husband with beard.

My heart already crushed before I could take any further step ::)

I’ve been looking into tattoo patterns as well! Whee! It’s my dream to have one. However, I want to make it temporary. I’m still undecided, too many kewl patterns.

I also had fun with trading my collections, (it’s like trading Magic the Gathering/Pokémon/Yu-Gi-Oh! cards) mostly with older folks. These were what I got through trading. I knew it’s still a long way to go. I need to build trust, name, etc. That’s why I must cut unnecessary expenses though I don’t want to—I learned my lesson from my late Grandpa to have self-control. I admit, that’s a hard part to do.

Especially for the newcomer *deep breath*, there’s a time that some people overlook me, but I’m up to the challenge. Well, what comes easy won’t last long anyway; I need the foundation to build a tough mindset first. Every time that I failed or don’t have result like what I expected, at least this is my own decision. I reminded myself to have patience, patience and patience…

I always say this to myself:

“Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.”

…then keep avoiding parties. Where people love to ask privacy matters… Glad that I’m keeping the relationship matters just for myself. Psst, it’s only me and you guys who know about this. Glad that they didn’t know my user name :P

It’s hard. But, keep trying to stay strong and looking at the bright side. I’m grateful, because of her, I finally can be independent. At least one of my dreams finally granted.

The only thing that I wished for, may she’ll be happy with her decision and her life. May the lucky man that she chose will love her just the way she is. I can’t force my ideal when she’s decided to change a heart.

That’s her choice. I respect her decision…

Just like what Bella always said:

“Love just happens… It cannot be forced. That’s why love is magical and sometimes bizarre”

And one quote from the kind-hearted lady:

“Love is a funny thing. The feeling is so overpowering, but you know that's what’s so good about it.”

Funny thing when it happened, one random song popped out. It’s Let It Be from The Beatles. I heard this song every times when I go out. It seems like the Author of my life tried to tell me something through the song.

I chose to let it go; I want no trouble, I already got so many pressure from work alone (you know that reality’s different from college’s life), it took me a long time to feel better and finally I chose to move on with my life.

I cope myself with learning new skills.

I want to learn how to play Violin, but before I could do that, the requirement that I should accomplish: playing piano at least be familiar with the note before the lesson get started. So, I took lesson in my free time and practices, so later I can sing accompanying by instrument, how cool is that?

I tried to always be grateful for everything. It’s easy for people to say but in reality it’s really hard to do, I know, but we can do it if we wanted to. I admit that I’m not strong to begin with, however there’s a circumstance that we don’t have option left and choose to be strong.

Yea, people could be there to support ya, but in the end it’s our call. Intrinsic motivation is always last longer than extrinsic motivation. Well, even Shakespeare when reach his success not comes in a blink of eye. Even instant noodles’ have to be cooked before we could eat ‘em.

Other than that my activities are reading books, practice and implemented what’s written in those books that I read and of course! My favorite pastime is lurking around in this forum, reading stories that always make me smile.

I remember what my upperclassman told me:

“Community is like a charger for our life, so find a positive one.”

I’m thankful that I can found this place. It’s like having another home and families :)

Next is the last chapter of Life Sounds Like, it will be a closure for Generation 1 storyline and there’s an epilogue. I also provide one Special before I can focus into Immortal Dynasty or other Challenges that I want to try out :)

No worries, I’m alright. I’ve been through something worse than this. I already made schedule when I can online and be myself while not bothering other activities.

I reckon one song from Queen: The Show Must Go On. I couldn’t abandon this story to graveyard just like that because real life circumstance; at least I must finish what I started.

Thanks again for reading this far (for readers and silent-readers). Your supports really mean a lot for me to keep move on. I couldn’t be here this far and complete my first story ever (that shared with everyone), thanks to you. I think this is such a feat for me, as my initial purpose was learning not for writing! :P

Special thanks to Ginj, Playalot, _Annika_, Ferretmania, Indira, TobeyR, Tipi, KTK10 and imayu94 who took your time and leave comment in this thread. Very appreciated!

C'est bon c'est décidé je pars faire ma vie au soleil / It's settled, I'm going to make my life in the sunshine ;)

I wish that you will have wonderful days!

Happy reading, folks!
Regards,
Ari

Main Storyline

Last Chapter – Forever and Ever, Babe

It’s the closure about Aristo and Cassandra’s tale, an epilogue, and includes hint for a new threat in upcoming Generation 2 storyline!

Click here to enter.

Starring: Aristo, Bob Pancakes, Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab
Co-starring: Henry Loordes and Olive Oyl

Special

Let the Rocket Roar!

Honeymoon time is near, and the couple still not decided where they want to spend their special day. Both of them have been wondering about the place that they will go—but it happened before Granite Fall’s discovered and they’re both clueless. But, fear not! Not long after a copy of “Rocket Ship Galileo” is send out from nowhere… 

“Everybody all set?” Just one click away!

Starring: Cassandra Goth
Co-starring: Holy Alto and Malcolm Landgraab
Introducing: Eric Lewis and Olivia Lewis

Credits
Quotes - Napoleon Hill
Arimau's Playground

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Life Sounds Like: Last Chapter & One Special (Complete)
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2015, 10:36:20 AM »
Congratulations on finishing, I'm moving this to the completed stories board.