Author Topic: That's Quite an Achievement!  (Read 44188 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: That's Quite an Achievement!
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2015, 08:01:47 AM »
Achievements have always been my favorite thing in different games, with the exception of Sims, here I was metros challenges. So now I got the combine it! I have no chance of writing as much as Claymask, that is just not my nature, but I want to share a bit too.

Sim:
Name: Sunglow Stars
Traits: Nature Lover, Slob, Cheerful, (Quick Learner)
Completed aspirations: Friend of the World, Soulmate, Renaissance Sim, Serial Romantic, Chief of Mischief.
Reward bought: Savant, Morning Sim, Night Owl, Never Weary, Hardly Hungry, Connections, Steel Bladder, Incredibly Friendly, Speed Reader, Moodlet Solver(Many)

Aspirations and rewards not in ordered after when I did them.

I am showing this picture to show you what achievements I went for. They are sorted alphabetically so did not take them in this order.

I started out going for the Soulmate Aspiration, as I know I can finish that one very fast and at the same time get the first bride I needed out of the 5, plus gain some Charisma skill.
With that and all the whims I completed on the way I could grab the first few rewards to, again I did not note down in which order.

I went through each achievement 1 by 1, and each time I decided to work on a different one I remember to change my aspiration to something fitting and party complete a lot of the aspirations there are.
My strategy was centered around the social achivements, and the skills. I went in a saw which would give me most points. And thereby I decided againt all that had to with gardening as I do not really like that skill a lot.

Til Death Do us Apart, Basket Case and Old Lace, I asked the team for permission to count as they simply would not register in my game even though I had done all the steps.

That’s a quick run through, feel free to ask for anything and I will try to explain as good as possible.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2015, 02:02:41 PM »
@LenaLJ  How over powered is that incredibly friendly award?  That may make me dish out the $20 by itself.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2015, 02:10:17 PM »
@LenaLJ  How over powered is that incredibly friendly award?  That may make me dish out the $20 by itself.

When you have it and go and do a friendly introduction to a sim, you friendship is boosted up to nearly friends, or even friends when combined with gregarious bonus trait, and some other stuff to, haven't tested it fully, I just went with the reward and could nearly get 20 friends instantly.

Offline PSDuckie

• Quack!
  • Llama Wrangler
    • PSDuckie.com
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2015, 03:33:25 PM »
I just uploaded my videos for both this challenge and the Baby Boomer challenge.  The Baby Boomer video will be in that thread, but here's my video for this challenge:

https://youtu.be/MW2ODDOMKtY

anything