Author Topic: Weddings  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Weddings
« on: February 26, 2015, 06:32:16 PM »
All done with my first guide in a while and I hope I covered everything major: Getting Married and Weddings. I'm sure there are some objectives that I didn't have come up, so do let me know. There may be some other things too. I'm not big on these types of things, but we did need to finally start the party section. Next up I will finalize Collecting so that I can continue parties.. just needed something different :D

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: Weddings
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 07:37:41 PM »
Sir,
The new site and your wedding guide look great.

I just wanted to say that:
'Elope' is not the only instant way to get married. If one buys a wedding arch, the couple can get instantly married.
A wedding party does not require a mixologist, a cook and a musician. The minimum requirement is a bride, groom and two guests.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MooseSmuggler

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 01:04:29 AM »
This was such an enlightening guide, Carl! I decided to mess around and set up a wedding with this advice. I even took a picture!

Thanks again for the guide, Carl.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 07:12:04 AM »
@Tixxis Hm. Really should have tried to get through that menu without those people, because the hired folks didn't help much on the huge lot I'd chosen. They never made it to their stations and in my multiple weddings, my Sims often had to mix their own drinks or cook food for the objectives. Thanks for the clarification, I made sure that future readers will know that they are entirely optional.

@MooseSmuggler I went into that one with the intention of making sure that same-sex marriage was noted as possible but didn't do it. I did a small edit so that it should be obvious now, whether that was your intention with this or not, it is an improvement on the page ;)