Author Topic: Ongoing In game Loading Music Continues In Game Sims4  (Read 4290 times)

Offline MrsTragicClown

• Nooboo
Ongoing In game Loading Music Continues In Game Sims4
« on: January 10, 2015, 06:13:32 PM »
Is this happening to anyone else? And if yes is there a solution? At random but many times when I start up my game and enter my household the login loading music keeps playing!? Even playing for Sim hours it just keeps playing and doesn't shut off??  In order to make the loading music stop I have to exit and start up the entire game all over again and sometimes 3-4 times to get the music to stop. It's just very annoying. I have deleted the cache files but that doesn't help. Does anyone have a solution to this? Such as deleting the login loading music all together? This has been an ongoing issue for me since the game launched and I have no idea how to shut this loading music off. Thx

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Ongoing In game Loading Music Continues In Game Sims4
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 12:08:53 AM »
Hi MrsTragicClown,

Welcome to the forum!! Thank you for noting what you've already tried. It appears that this is a bug that has been going on since Sims 4 was released. I tried searching on the problem. But only came up with the tips you've already tried.

However, an idea popped in my head. Have you tried a factory reset, to see if that helps?

Move your Sims 4 folder to the desktop or some where safe, and rename it something like Sims 4 Current. Go into Origin, right click on Sims 4 and select Repair game. Once finished launch the game to create a new Sims 4 folder.

Go to Documents > Electronic Arts to confirm you've got a new Sims 4 folder.

From here, you can copy your files and folders over.

Options.ini File -- Video and Game Options
Saves Folder -- Game File Saves
Screenshots Folder -- Photos taken in-game
Tray Folder -- Sims, Houses, and Rooms
Mods Folder -- Mods and Custom Content

Read more about a Factory Reset in the link below:
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.