Author Topic: Trying to get sim to die by anger  (Read 4847 times)

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
Trying to get sim to die by anger
« on: January 02, 2015, 07:29:38 PM »
A bit morbid but in my game I am trying to experience all the types of death available, but I am finding difficulty in trying to get this one sim to die by anger. She doesn't have the hot-headed trait but on my current save she has +7 going towards anger and is currently enraged but as sim hours pass with her in the enraged mood nothing occurs. The points adding to her moodlet are from declaring an enemy, angry conversation, and from catching her unfaithful husband in the act. Am I missing something or is there anything else I can do to have this particular type of death happen?

Offline stitching_JA

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Trying to get sim to die by anger
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 02:49:15 AM »
When angry, you can cook a group serving of angry spaghetti.  Eating a plate gives another angry moodlet.  You can also create angry paintings, which you can view and use for creating an emotional aura.  You can also create an angry memory for a quick moodlet.  http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21833.0

I've killed a few sims with emotional deaths, and it seems to me that it's just chance how long it takes.  I've had some die quickly, others were a challenge to keep in the required emotional states until death occured.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything