Author Topic: Athletic Career Clarification  (Read 1600 times)

Offline ezza8899

• Nooboo
Athletic Career Clarification
« on: January 02, 2015, 06:54:32 PM »
I was reading the career guide in depth for the "maximum careers"challenge and noticed in the Athletic section a sentence which has obviously been amended, but is only half there now. The last sentence in the first paragraph reads: Ïf you take the Active Trait"but nothing else is there. I assume you were trying to make the point that it helps develop athleticism, but the thought hasn't been completed. Might be nice to revisit?!?

Offline ezza8899

• Nooboo
Re: Athletic Career Clarification
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 07:19:34 PM »
One more clarification please. Looking at the Culinary career:
Level 6 needs level 5 mixology and 5 friends
Level 7 needs level 5 mixology and 2 friends

Are these backwards perhaps? I haven't got a sim up to this level of mixology yet so can't clarify myself (only had the game since it went on Christmas special).

I found your site when researching game play for Sims 3. Resisted the game for all of Sims 2, now freely admit to being an addict. The free play of Sims 4 can be very frustrating, though. Some of them take forever to eat, even if not distracted by people talking to them!

I actually love creating a garden, and find it annoying that it doesn't help any career at all (can add lots of $$, but takes up lots of time when trying to max out careers).

Cheers!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Athletic Career Clarification
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 05:34:01 AM »
For that incomplete sentence, I believe I was investigating what allowed Sims to drink Energy Juice and got off track. The Fitness Aspiration (when taken initially) will give your Sim High Metabolism. This allows them to drink Energy Juice by clicking the Sim. The information within the Careers section is more reliable now that Nutella went through and spotted some of the mistakes I'd made that day. This will make editing the paragraphs easier, but I doubt it'll come in time to be very helpful to challenge participants.

anything