Author Topic: Tips page  (Read 1846 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Tips page
« on: December 09, 2014, 04:52:39 PM »
On the tips page the second heading is Careers but it talks about aspirations instead of careers. Looks like the heading should be changed to Aspirations. Here's what I'm showing.

Careers

Change them! - You don't have to stick to one aspiration. You can change them at will. This means if you're stuck on a stage and it'll be a while before you can finish that part, you could switch to something else for a while until you can finish up that Aspiration. If your Sim is doing socializing, go with one of those. If you are using a particular skill, try the associated aspiration. You can gain a lot of Satisfaction this way.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Tips page
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 12:22:28 PM »
Thanks! I fixed that just now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline 1Saved_Diva

• I wish Happy Times in The Sims 4 U!
  • Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 11:29:58 PM »
 8) Hi Carl! I just found a keyboard shortcut that isn't common but may be of some use to a few readers. I use a non-standard keyboard with my computer. It's a small bluetooth keyboard and, like many in this class, it is missing the home, end, page up, and page down keys. Keys that are frequently used in both TS3 & TS4. I've actually been looking to buy a small, quality, BT replacement keyboard that includes those keys. But today, by pure happenstance, I made a discovery! Those four missing keys aren't missing at all, they're just unmarked! When you hold down the 'FN' (function) key while  pressing the arrow keys they will perform the required functions. Specifically, FN + Left arrow = HOME, FN + Right arrow = END, FN + Up arrow = PAGE UP, and FN + Down arrow = PAGE DOWN. Like I said, its rather obscure but could be useful.

If you decide it's worth using you can show my name as: Trich aka 1Saved_Diva . Thanks for letting me share and keep up all the great work!
"To Achieve Success, You Must Be Willing To Risk Failure." tew

Those who "Try" view their mistakes as disappointing ends, while those who "Do" use theirs', and the mistakes of others, as a reason to begin... again."  tew

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 07:06:20 PM »
Thanks for the contribution. I'll add it to tips and controls when I do editing.  :)

anything