Author Topic: Triplets!  (Read 2024 times)

Offline JumpyBerry

• Nooboo
Triplets!
« on: December 19, 2014, 06:31:38 PM »
Haha, this experience is more of a Sims 4 horror story...

I made a single female sim and she was never the best at her job as an artist, so I took her to the gallery to improve her painting skill because she was too broke to afford an easel.

Long story short, she ended up meeting a married man and got pregnant with him.

A few days later, TRIPLETS were born. One boy and two girls.

If anyone could help with my sim balancing career and the triplets I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
Re: Help! TRIPLETS!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 06:37:26 PM »
Wow, you've got your hands full. I find one nooboo hard enough to manage. I have aging off and manually age up sims, my babies don't stay babies for long.
The new patch gives sims three paid days leave from work now, so I guess that would help a bit.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
Re: Help! TRIPLETS!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 03:03:32 AM »
Some more technical things from me. :)

Best put the nooboos' cradles in a row. That way you can manage them efficiently. Usually they get hungry or smelly at the same time this way, so you don't have your hands full all the time.

It's also good to have their own room. that way they don't disturb your sim when the cry. The crying is audible enough for you to hear, so your sim doesn't have to deal with that. :)
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Offline JumpyBerry

• Nooboo
Re: Triplets!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 05:41:02 PM »
Thank you both so much! The triplets aged up quite well, and at least now can take themselves to the toilet! :D

Offline ezza8899

• Nooboo
Re: Triplets!
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 01:13:24 AM »
Can't imagine how hard that would have been - I had my couple "try for a baby"as it was a wish of my hopeless romantic, with no real expectation of anything happening - had another couple working at it several times with no success. Blow me down if we didn't get twin girls! I only allowed a bedroom for one, having read Carl's initial posts about the likelihood of getting multiple births. May have to rethink the whole household now!