Author Topic: Sims gaining weight?  (Read 3871 times)

Offline hrlw817

• Llama Wrangler
Sims gaining weight?
« on: December 03, 2014, 03:20:16 AM »
Hi everyone. I have been playing Sims 4 on and off for a few days now, and I noticed that my Sim is gaining weight. I assume it has to do with what they eat or like in TS2 and TS3, if they eat with their hunger bar full, they will gain weight. I have noticed, when they age up, the return to normal weight. If they work out or go jogging will this make them lose weight??

Offline hrlw817

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sims gaining weight?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 03:24:12 AM »
Oops. Never mind, I saw another thread on this topic.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hrlw817

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 10:33:34 PM »
I did read to keep exercising them, thanks. I also read that to watch what they eat, like don't let them eat BLT's at every meal, etc. Although I am keeping them working out, one of my female Sims got a little heavy, now she won't lose any weight.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 12:28:19 AM »
I did read to keep exercising them, thanks. I also read that to watch what they eat, like don't let them eat BLT's at every meal, etc. Although I am keeping them working out, one of my female Sims got a little heavy, now she won't lose any weight.

Feed her fish tacos only and have her endurance run on the treadmill then go back on and push the limits twice a day. Do this exercise for a few days and keep her on fish tacos forever and this should equate to a slim sim.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline kellie13

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 07:14:13 PM »
I gave up and used some points for the Insta Lean. I hope it's permanent! It's way too hard to keep my kiddos thin and I can only take so much realism.  :P

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 11:05:04 AM »
Make your sims eat only healthy things if they're not athletic: salads, fish, etc. When I was playing my outdoorsy sim (not athletic), she seemed to keep her weight down when I only let her eat salads and fish dishes, but once I made the mistake of stocking her fridge with a party sized helping of pancakes and BOOM! huge booty. I also think it's funny that she started gaining weight in her butt first, though she was fairly evenly proportioned!
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

anything