Author Topic: Best way for sims to pick their own romantic interests?  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
Best way for sims to pick their own romantic interests?
« on: December 09, 2014, 08:00:29 PM »
I have mostly played sims focusing on one household, and have chosen spouses or partners for them, even creating a perfect partner for them.
With Sims 4, because I'm up to the third generation, I have started rotational play of the households that come from my original sim, and also a household of friends. I have noticed when household hopping, that quite often sims have extra romantic interests than when I left them (especially my original sims husband, who she has since divorced). I was wondering if teen sims autonomously get romantic interests? I go back to my house with the teen girl, and she sometimes has new friends, but her romance panel never has anyone in it. She is friends with quite a few teen boys, but I'd really like the game to pick a romantic interest for her as I can't decide who she should date. If I don't play that household for a while, will she end up with a romantic interest? Or would the best way be for her to invite a group of teens over for a party or on an outing and just leave her on free will and see what happens? I don't know if there are any townie teens, I'd rather she didn't get involved with one of them. Maybe I should put all the suitors names in a hat and just pick one out.