Author Topic: Sims 4- The Melody Legacy (Incomplete - Graveyard Please!)  (Read 11238 times)

Offline dinodymo

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sims 4- The Melody Legacy
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2014, 07:15:57 AM »
Hi, I just found your legacy. :-) You seem to be making great progress - I hear you on wishing you'd earned more money before having kids.

Best of luck with the rest of your legacy; I'll be reading :-)

Thank you! It means a lot! :)
I didn't fall! I simply attacked the floor with my awesome ninja skills!

“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2014, 08:57:06 PM »
Loving the 'clones'! How funny - Good luck with the next nooboo.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2014, 09:07:04 PM »
Good luck with all your schoolwork! I know how you feel- it's been bogging me down too.

Also, be careful with those clones! Someone I watch accidentally made a clone of her founder's spouse, and when she deleted the clone it deleted the spouse too! Luckily they'd already had children, and it's not as worrisome when they're just some random child, but it's still something to watch out for.

Offline dinodymo

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2014, 06:06:35 AM »
Good luck with all your schoolwork! I know how you feel- it's been bogging me down too.

Also, be careful with those clones! Someone I watch accidentally made a clone of her founder's spouse, and when she deleted the clone it deleted the spouse too! Luckily they'd already had children, and it's not as worrisome when they're just some random child, but it's still something to watch out for.

I'll be careful about the clone thing, thanks in advance!
I didn't fall! I simply attacked the floor with my awesome ninja skills!

“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Sims 4- The Melody Legacy (Incomplete - Graveyard Please!)
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2015, 08:26:07 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard at the author's request.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Legacy Stories

anything