Author Topic: Bonsai Befuddlement  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Figwit

• Immortal
Bonsai Befuddlement
« on: November 26, 2014, 09:07:09 PM »
Apologies if this question has been asked.  I scrolled back a few pages and couldn't see that anyone else mentioned the problem.

How do you turn your bonsai into a decoration?  I have a bonsai plant at two houses (one has been grown from the other) but the option to turn them decorative is greyed out at both houses.

The plant is magnificent at one house and pristine at the other and the sims have very high gardening skills but still they cannot do it.  Is there a trick to it?  For instance do you need to buy a stand for the plant first?  It is possible I have a mod that is interfering with the process but maybe it is something I should be doing first too.  Grateful for any ideas.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Bonsai Befuddlement
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 09:21:21 PM »
Unfortunately, as far as I know, it is a known glitch.  Mine are perfect with the skill at level 10 and it is still greyed out.  I was hoping that it would be fixed in a patch.  It is very annoying, to say the least. Hopefully it will get fixed sooner or later, probably later.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Figwit

• Immortal
Re: Bonsai Befuddlement
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 04:36:49 PM »
Thanks so much, Saltypaws.  You have saved me a lot of time and trouble trying to track it down.  ;D

anything