Author Topic: LLama Teleporter  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
LLama Teleporter
« on: January 30, 2022, 10:57:08 PM »
Hi, it's been quite a while since I posted. I had something pretty strange just happen. My teen boy came home terrified and when I moused over the moodlet it said "Llama." He fainted just after that. I believe he went on a field trip a his school, but I have no idea what happened.  The mystery is that it is way past the time when he came home from school. To my knowledge there are no Llama teleporters in Appaloosa Plains. Maybe I'm wrong and just don't know where they are? The tv at home is on and the romance channel is playing only b/c the cat wanted to watch  tv, lol.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: LLama Teleporter
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 10:16:54 AM »
Hi, if you have Aleister's Elixir store and Varg's tavern from Supernatural in the town, there will be two Llama teleporters.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 10:51:24 AM »
Even if he didn't go near them (to my awareness)? I'll check next time I load the game.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 01:33:09 PM »
I did find and delete the 2 teleporters. Can a sim use those autonomously though? I never directed my teen to use it.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 05:20:39 PM »
Oh yes, they do use them autonomously. I believe they can cause death in rare cases, so I almost always delete them.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything