Author Topic: No CC or Mods showing up in game  (Read 4897 times)

xx_amis

No CC or Mods showing up in game
« on: February 10, 2015, 01:15:46 PM »
I have a cracked download of Sims 4 from Games4theworld and I wanted to use some custom skin I saw on Tumblr and a lighting mod from Mod the Sims. I know all about how to download and install package files from playing Sims 3 but it doesn't seem to be working for me this time around.
I've extracted all the files into the default Mods folder and I put my skins in a sub folder. When I run the game it does tell me that its recognized the mods, all under the Non-Script category, but when I actually play the game I can tell that the lighting and the skins are still the same. I know that the CC and Mods for Sims 4 overwrite things that are already in the game or whatever but the lighting mod should show up regardless since that has nothing to do with CAS, or so I would think.
I don't know what the patch level is for my Sims 4 download but I trust the site I got it from completely and assume that its at the most recent patch. Aside from this I've had no other big problems with the game. Can anyone help? I can't remember how to attach images here but I do have screenshots of all the things I think would be helpful for a solution.

Dellena

Re: No CC or Mods showing up in game
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 01:32:13 PM »
We don't offer support help with problems when using a cracked version of the game.  But I'll see what the moderators say.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: No CC or Mods showing up in game
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 01:45:13 PM »
I'm afraid Dellena is correct. I'll have to lock this thread.