Author Topic: How do I get my sim angry?  (Read 124359 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: How do I get my sim angry?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 08:19:24 PM »
lol, yeah, he gets angry easily, but never seems to get beyond just angry... lol I think our Sims just like to do the opposite of what we want them to XD  So those we DON'T want to lose to anger are the ones that do get angry and vice versa.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 07:14:02 AM »
Haha. Once I saw him get Very Angry and I freaked out because I thought he was going to die...  ::)   Yeah, they definitely like making things harder for us! "Oh, Watcher wants me Inspired? Spouse, come here and distract me from my cooking so I can be in a Flirty mood!" About two minutes later... "Oh no! Fire!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 11:25:53 PM »
Grr... got mine to enraged... but nothing happened still.  Anyone have a time frame?  Yes... I am trying to get a sim to die by anger XD  I know, I'm terrible.  I swear though... if it was a Sim I wanted to keep around, he'd die the first time XD But since I figure having a hot-headed Sim who gets angry easily, it would make sense, ya know?  And I put at least 6 angry paintings in the room, yet it doesn't seem to raise the anger level anymore than +2.  Anyone know why that is?  Is there a threshold?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 01:29:20 AM »
Grr... got mine to enraged... but nothing happened still.  Anyone have a time frame?  Yes... I am trying to get a sim to die by anger XD  I know, I'm terrible.  I swear though... if it was a Sim I wanted to keep around, he'd die the first time XD But since I figure having a hot-headed Sim who gets angry easily, it would make sense, ya know?  And I put at least 6 angry paintings in the room, yet it doesn't seem to raise the anger level anymore than +2.  Anyone know why that is?  Is there a threshold?

This is from Carl's guide...

"Emotional Aura & Emotion Score Thresholds
While most Emotion comes from interactions, if you want your Sim to have an Emotion in a certain area - say Flirty in the Bedroom or Focused/Inspired in the Office, you can use items that give off Emotional Auras. These can be enabled/disabled by clicking on the item. Emotional Auras extend 9 big squares, visible in buy mode, so this can help you plan. Doorways break Emotional Auras as they don't count for the same room, but one big room could have decor all around and benefit the Sim. Item descriptions will say something like, "Focusing Decor: 8". The total of the auras in the room and within range determines the moodlet you'll get for that Emotion. Just having 1 item in the room with an Aura enabled will give you a +1 Moodlet. The total amount of +Emotion from items needed to reach +2 is about 10. The total amount needed to reach +3 from Decor is about 50. It is possible there is a +4, but it would take a ridiculous number of items to reach this threshold and I've never done it."

Find the rest here...

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/emotions/

I know that you have to use other emotions to boost angry, and that there is a post somewhere on the forum about that so as soon as i find it I'll edit and post the link here.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 01:32:32 AM »
Yeah, that's the thing, I've read the guide, just not sure I'm doing things right XD Because it's not working all the time, or there's something else that's happening that I'm not understanding.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 01:40:16 AM »
What worked for me was :
+2 declare enemy, +2 from view painting, +1 aura from the angry painting. So I made an enemy, then fought with him... then viewed an angry painting and stayed in the 'angry room.'
I had to try a few times but got there in the end. It's not easy when you actually want to do it. That's the strange thing with TS4, when you're not trying to kill them off you can find your sim needing to 'calm down' pretty quickly or it's game over. But when you're trying, well, it just takes ages.
The painting I used to view was a +9 .

* edited: I just remembered I used the memory/photo system to reminisce about an angry memory as well and I had to wait until my sim was 'fine' with no other moodlets before I began.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2014, 02:31:34 AM »
What worked for me was :
+2 declare enemy, +2 from view painting, +1 aura from the angry painting. So I made an enemy, then fought with him... then viewed an angry painting and stayed in the 'angry room.'
I had to try a few times but got there in the end. It's not easy when you actually want to do it. That's the strange thing with TS4, when you're not trying to kill them off you can find your sim needing to 'calm down' pretty quickly or it's game over. But when you're trying, well, it just takes ages.
The painting I used to view was a +9 .

* edited: I just remembered I used the memory/photo system to reminisce about an angry memory as well and I had to wait until my sim was 'fine' with no other moodlets before I began.

I'll just have to keep trying.  lol, it's a bit ironic, isn't it?  When you try, it doesn't work.  But stop trying... and boom! lol  *sigh* I hate dropping the relationships around him, but... well, I'll just keep trying.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2014, 08:45:14 AM »
If you have the animal hats, the lion hat will make your sim angry for 4 hours. My public enemy sim has to get into 10 fights while angry, so I've been using that. She has the mean trait so she's good at making others angry, but when she says something mean, she gets happy, so it's a struggle.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2014, 05:21:56 PM »
The animal hats?  I think I might!  Hm... Mine is hot-headed so he gets angry easily, but it seems getting him to enraged and then staying there long enough is the hard part...

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2014, 05:28:02 PM »
Oh , good to know about the animal hats . Wish I had known when I needed to make my Soul Mate angry . I had the hardest time with that part of the aspiration . Thanks for sharing that !  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio