Author Topic: I'm quite scared and nervous - Using Cheats  (Read 2936 times)

Offline cakemaniac22

• Nooboo
I'm quite scared and nervous - Using Cheats
« on: July 29, 2015, 09:20:40 AM »
Hi guys just want to ask about the cheat bb.moveobjects.. i saw in the carls-sims-4-guide that with this cheat, you can control objects and then can place them without constraint. What I want to know before using this cheat is..

1. If I use this cheat, do my game will have sudden crashes? or become lag?
2. Does this cheat freeze the game if my sims go use some object within an object?
3. Does this give abnormal behavior on my sims?
3. Is there ups and downs in using this cheat?

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: I'm quite scared and nervous - Using Cheats
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 09:31:00 AM »
Hi guys just want to ask about the cheat bb.moveobjects.. i saw in the carls-sims-4-guide that with this cheat, you can control objects and then can place them without constraint. What I want to know before using this cheat is..

1. If I use this cheat, do my game will have sudden crashes? or become lag?
2. Does this cheat freeze the game if my sims go use some object within an object?
3. Does this give abnormal behavior on my sims?
3. Is there ups and downs in using this cheat?

I've been messing around with moveobjects a lot lately and I haven't had it cause any problems for me.

1. I haven't had any crashes or lag from moving objects.
2. If the objects is in a location the sim can get to it they will use it. If they can't reach it they will just stomp there foot and wave there arm letting you know they can't reach the object.
3. Not that I've noticed
4. Upside is you can make some really cool looking stuff and I haven't noticed a downside yet.

There's no need to be scared to use it. Give it a try and have fun with it. :)

And welcome to the forum.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cakemaniac22

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 10:01:49 AM »
First, sorry in my noob question.. really, because I don't know what you guys feel if you see question like this.. I thought that you guys will be like "Come on, so many noob this days" or "Noob like this should not be here".. And.. here you are answering me, thank you and thanks again for welcoming me! Now my negative thoughts are remove, I want to try it! ;D

Offline Steellace

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 10:17:44 AM »
I've been following this forum for quite a while now, and you have nothing to worry about with your "noob" questions.  I've never seen any responses like what you feared would happen.  Everyone here is wonderful and helpful, so just keep on asking.  (I agree with everything Grimsoul said about using the MOO cheat as well and use it all the time.)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 11:04:15 AM »
I don't think there are any "noob" questions, just questions. The best way to learn is to ask. Everyone was a "noob" at one time. I'm still asking questions and learning everyday. :D
So if you have any more questions feel free to ask without worrying about being put down for it. You'll not find that here.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline cakemaniac22

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 10:17:24 AM »
I don't think there are any "noob" questions, just questions. The best way to learn is to ask. Everyone was a "noob" at one time. I'm still asking questions and learning everyday. :D
So if you have any more questions feel free to ask without worrying about being put down for it. You'll not find that here.

I WILL!! And oh by the way, I'm currently doing great stuffs and combination related to decorations (bb.moveobjects).. its cool! Thank you guys! :D

anything