Author Topic: Emotions Guide  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Emotions Guide
« on: October 07, 2014, 10:35:53 AM »
I've published the Emotions Guide today. We have a full page on Emotion Mechanics, and individual pages on each of Happy, Confident, Energized, Flirty, Focused, Inspired and Playful. The purpose of these secondary pages is that once the comments system is installed, it will allow for people to submit new means of getting these Emotions as the game evolves. It will also help when searching the site to go to a quick list of how to get that Emotion.

Comments, suggestions, go here or on my board. Special thanks to justproud2b, for organizing the community's information into each of his posts on the Emotions board to help everyone do these things better. I didn't completely take the info from the list, but just stuck to the common means. People who are into deep strategy will want the full list to help them get these Emotions as efficiently as possible. My main goal was to help people get to 'Very' Inspired, Playful, etc. as easily as possible.

I'd also like to thank Playalot for discovering the Memory System can be used to get Moodlets and ArthurHeng for posting the discovery that +8 is the threshold for the 'Very' Moodlets. I came to the same conclusion myself, but saw his post after and it was very encouraging to me to see it repeated by someone else.

Offline billythegreat

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Emotions Guide
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 03:18:56 PM »
Research Gardening on Computer after Gardening Level 3 +1

Is it not +2 focus ?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Emotions Guide
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 04:46:03 PM »
Sure is. Edited the Guide. Might need to do some testing on others, at that! Many are +1, but finding the +2s will help people plan their routines, so I'll try to do this soon.

I also found that Emotional Aura items extend 9 big squares, which you can view in buy/build mode. This can help you plan decor in a big room or outside so that your Sims have the aura while doing their activities.