Author Topic: Kids and School  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
Kids and School
« on: October 05, 2014, 12:03:30 AM »
I am not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but....all of my Sims' children were in school and while they were in school and her hubby was at work, I sent her to the museum.  Well, I sent her home and I looked at the time and it was 4:30 and it showed they were still at school, so I thought they just haven't spawned at home yet... But that isn't the case.  All six children are at home, but it shows they are still at school.  Does anyone know why this happened, or how to fix it?

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
Re: Kids and School
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 12:35:50 AM »
I was able to fix it.  I just had them all travel to the park and it reset them.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 01:57:41 AM »
That was going to be my suggestion.  Getting them to travel seems to fix a lot of stuff.

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 03:45:48 AM »
I just had that happen to me, both the kids were at home and if said they were at school. I made a sim travel, too, and that fixed it.
I went into Manage Worlds before I loaded that game (they were at school at the time), then when I loaded it, my sim was standing out the front of his house with a bunch of other sims, in two rows, just standing there.
The weird thing is, my sims are on full autonomy, so even though I couldn't click on them to do stuff because they were "at school", they were doing things. One of the kid sims did his homework, and I got the popup saying homework complete. But after I travelled and got their icons back to normal, his homework wasn't started.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 04:04:30 AM »
I had a similar thing with one of my sims. He came home from work, but his icon said he was still at work. I just went into his work options and picked the leave work early option. As soon as I did that, t registered him as being home.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 10:10:48 PM »
Moving to Miscellaneous Help. :)