Author Topic: How do you save your family so you don't loose them when starting new game?  (Read 2320 times)

Offline winona12

• Nooboo
How do you save your family so you don't loose them when starting new game? I've been playing my family since game came out, but would like to start a new town with them. As I messed up a house that had that tree in it. Plus the fact I like this family and do not know how to save then for future?

This game is nothing like Sims 3.  To much typing and game play. Not as easy, but I'm playing it and still can't figure out how to save my Sims 4 family! :'(

Dellena

Re: How do you save your family so you don't loose them when starting new game?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 10:19:28 AM »
I'm not in the game at the moment but I think you just plan outfit on one of your sims which always takes the whole family into create a sim.  In there, up in the right hand corner, should be a button to save the household to your library.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: How do you save your family so you don't loose them when starting new game?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 12:00:41 PM »
Welcome to our Forum, winona12.  I'm moving this to Miscellaneous Help Board.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Sense my question was along this line I figured it was best to add it here instead of starting a new thread.
When saving a sim to My Library  to start a new game with he kept all the traits from completed aspirations but he didn't keep his money, items in his inventory or items in family inventory. Is there a way to have them keep the money and items they had when saving them?
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

anything